LIFE Information Day 2018
04 May 2018, in Brussels, Belgium
Save the date! The European Commission is organising an Information & Networking Day on the 2018 LIFE call for project proposals.
The event is open to potential applicants presenting project proposals on green technology, nature protection and climate action.
Participants will be invited to a morning information session on the 2018 LIFE call, covering significant changes to the programme compared to previous years.
The afternoon will be dedicated to networking with fellow participants to share experience, match with potential new partners and meet representatives of the LIFE programme from the European Commission.
More information is available here http://ec.europa.eu/environment/life/news/events/events2018/may.htm#infoday18
The 18th Conference of Goose Specialist Group
The 18th Conference of Goose Specialist Group will take place on 27 – 30 March 2018 in Klaipėda, Lithuania. The event will be hosted by the Klaipėda University and Baltic Valley Association, on behalf of the Goose Specialist Group.
The program will include plenary talks by leading goose experts, oral and poster presentations, workshops and round tables, and a field trip to Nemunas River floodplains.
Conference topics involve a variety of research fields related to geese:
- Migration, reproduction and wintering ecology.
- Species interactions, population dynamics and management.
- Eco-physiology, diseases.
- Impact of global change and anthropogenic activities.
Abstract submission and registration is opened!
- 15 November 2017 – Deadline for abstract submissions
- 15 December 2017 – Confirmation of submitted abstracts
- 15 January 2018 – Deadline for registration of early birds. Registration of late birds starts.
- 20 March 2018 – Deadline for registration.
- 27-30 March 2018 – Conference
Visit conference website http://apc.ku.lt/geese