dr. Justas Žaglinskis
Research of efficiency and environmental protection of ship power plants, ship hydrodynamics and renewable energy use is carried out and developed in laboratory of Waterborne Transport Technologies.
- Research of alternative liquid and gaseous fuels efficient use in diesel power plants.
- Improvement of energy, ecology and reliability rates of existing transport diesel engine plants using an optimisation of load cycles.
- Hydrodynamic research of ship’s hulls, optimizing ship’s hull forms aiming to reduce water resistance, fuel consumption and air pollution indicators.
- Ship motion and stabilization research, aiming to ensure ship’s safe exploitation.
- Research of dynamics of liquids and flow around formed objects, modelling and research of operational processes for hydro-objects and equipment.