Submitted abstract may be presented either as a poster or an oral presentation depending on your preference done through the submission system and selection by the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts should be up to 1500 characters long, following a template for Microsoft Word (docx format). Figures, tables, equations and references may not be included.
The conference will be powered by the free conference management system EasyChair. In order to submit your abstracts you should follow the instructions below:
If you have no EasyChair account, creat it. Click “create an account” and follow the EasyChair instructions to create your account:
- Type the text that you see in the image below and click on “Continue”.
- Indicate your name, surname, give a valid e-mail address.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail.
- To continue, click the embedded link.
- Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and clicking ”create my account”.
2. Once you have an EasyChair Account, you can login and submit your abstract.
- Go to on-line Conference System Easy Chair and click the “New Submission” link on the top-left corner.
- Fill the presented form for each of the author. Mandatory fields are denoted *.
- Type Title and provide 3 to 5 representative keywords or key phrases for your contribution.
- Select topics relevant to your submission
- Indicate the presentation preference (oral, poster or no preference).
- Upload the DOCX file of the abstract in “Upload Paper” section.
- Click “Submit Paper” to finish your submission.
- You will then be taken to your paper’s main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner. Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission until the submission deadline. The version that will be considered for reviewing will be the one deposited here at the time of the submission deadline.
3. After review
If there are some comments or proposed changes for your abstract please consider them. They will come to your email box. After correction re-upload the revised abstract. Do not create a new submission but resubmit revised work at the same place.