We invite you to enroll to online courses on marine biotechnology and coastal tourism.
Registration and enrollment is revived at https://www.udemy.com/user/sb-focus-project/
Six courses on blue biotechnology
- Blue Biotechnology for YOU
- Blue-Based Solutions
- Marine Natural Products (MNPs)
- MNPs Toolbox
- Code of Conduct of Biotechnology
- Sustainable Blue Economy
and four coastal tourism courses
- Sustainable Tourism Development,
- Innovation Leadership in Tourism Sector Organization,
- Management and Planning Tourism Business
Go https://www.udemy.com/user/sb-focus-project/ and register by using your Google, Facebook account or create an account on Udemy.com.
Open online courses have been developed under the INTERREG South Baltic Programme project FOCUS – Facilitating blue growth with open courses by utilizing R&D products and virtual mobility .
Lead Partner – Klaipeda University
Lithuanian Business University of Applied Sciences
Linnaeus University, Sweden
University of Gdansk, Poland
Roskilde Business College, Denmark